GENERAL ARCHITECTURAL SERVICES
We offer a full range of services for our clients and can conceive and deliver projects through to completion. In each project we seek to develop the scheme in tandem with the clients through constant refinement and questioning of the soluitions to ensure the optimum solution is reached and all options have been explored. This is achieved through 2D models, sketches, 3D models and ongoing discussion with the client, consultants and builders.
We work on projects of all scales, no matter how small. From storage solutions for houses to large scale developments each project brings its own curiosity and opportunity to deliver a unique solution for our client.
- Initial feasibility studies for sites, home extensions, new dwellings
- House Health Checks
- Energy Saving Solutions
- Property Appraisals + Site Selection
- Site / Development Feasibility
- Spatial Consultations
- RIAI trained Project Supervisor Design Process
- Furniture Layout + Design
- Building Defect Reports
- Legal Opinions and Expert Witness
- Ordinance Survey mapping
- On-site inspections and certification of works for financial institutions
- Building contract administration
We typically arrange our scope of services into 4 separate stages.
Each section is based on a fixed price fee.